Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fail


Fail

Dear those who fail:
Do things only within your own ability
Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do

If we fail we should leave
If we fail again and again, we must leave

Personally forced myself to study and worked hard for being first fifteen rugby team, school prefect and head of house

Fact is due to discrimination I got none of them, everyday I attend school I was living in hell because fact proof I am an absolute failure.

Finally I got nervous breakdown because I force myself doing something out of my ability which I should have ran away and avoided for

Many champion and winners when they shared their story they shared persistence and they said if you fail then try again, that’s a true lie because they have talent, they enjoy what they do and they have ability to do it

If anything hurts, avoid it, wait till it kills then its too late for you and your love ones

Doing things you don’t enjoy and out of your ability you and your love ones will suffer, your enemy would be in joy to see you and your love ones suffer in pain

Be sensible:
Do things only within your own ability
Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment