Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby talk


Baby talk


Own a pet or owning a baby
Most people would use baby talk and pet talk to satisfy their own desire of being a control freak

I am adult
I am master
I am owner
I own you

I teach you
I train you
Listen to me
I am right

You are my pet
You are my baby
I shape you
I control you

You need to be how I want you to be
I know what I am doing and you don’t

I am better than you, although the world seems tough but at least I am tougher than you

I protect you
I have value
I have purpose in life

I am stronger than at least you
I am more success at least compare to you
I am clever at least compare to you

The truth is:
You are living in your dream and you drag your pet and your baby’s life along into the dark hole of your life created by generations of your family causing endless social problems to the world

You need to LET GO

Let go to set yourself and your love ones free.

LET GO

No comments:

Post a Comment