Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Reaction and healing 180320


Reaction and healing 180320

We react to stimulations

We have big reactions with fear hatred when our sensitive spots got stimulated

Modern society with data machines lock and plastic, our health got stimulated

Ones with big reactions with fear and hatred is normal

Ones that stimulate others for profit is abnormal

But the law awards ones stimulate others and punish ones with sensitive feelings and big reactions

the law gets it the wrong way, before it gets the right way, we all suffer

we must set the laws to reward sensitive reactions and punish ones who stimulate others

best is to abandon all records including the law

we need to live in harmony with nature without records

x

medical industry feeds on creating long term patients with drugs that do bad more than good

in 2002 I was getting through my A level exams in spring in the UK

as I had a long term problem of obsessive compulsive behaviour later know as OCD with poor communication and poor social skills

I had seven variables to mess with me, last straw on camel’s back and I collapse that I cannot get to sleep for 36 hours and I had hallucinations

Possible I got drugged by schoolmates with mushrooms I was told

I had sports injuries with new sports position in a upgraded match
Bad cold with lungs problems from a freezing swimming lesson in school
Family and friends passing away
Chose the wrong subjects to study with new AS A2 level always changing classroom and last minute timetables
I was in the loners club with poor social skills and practically no friends
I push myself too hard for study and thought I had no way out other than uni

So I came back to Hong kong for psychiatrist and we tried a few drugs before getting to one that he said was baby dosage of 1mg

I was told to keep this dose for 6 months to a year but I slept for 22 hours a day and this is overdose but no doctor would get it to less dose because of the books says so

My grand sleeps 4 hours a day for over 90 years and still going, he take naps and has no major problems

There are 3 movie stars in hk who sleeps 4 hours a day and take naps in the day for over 65 years and still going but with gamble addiction

18 years ago in 2002 I had 7 big changes in me life so I collapse but these changes long gone but I keep taking more med for 18 years

I become rely on the med

I take the med now but I am not that much better than I was in 2002

If I have not 7 changes in me life in 2002 which I am now I need no take med

Medications is for a while, not for long term because we have adjust system or rely system

A fool thought he can lose weight by sewing up half of his stomach, result is the other half stretched and broke and the guy died, this is classic west medical, you cannot be too clever or by force

The 7 changes gone for 18 years but I keep taking more med for 18 years and was told need taking pills for the resting of my life in order to get sleep and no hallucinations

Plenty fellows accept hallucinations and take less or no med as long as don’t harm self or others

Sleep problem is not a problem if I can relax with piano radio music with WIFI on apple music

As long as I keep calm and relax, and keep myself gentle naturally

Day time I can go to the park or hiking and sleep for 4 to 6 hours naturally at night or at a fixed period and take naps in the day time

But for getting off the med need to be by cycle method

Monitor the rest time, really need 4 hours sleep least, if not, some med is needed

Get off med cycle method is…drafting, be out next time, please wait till its publish before trying

Above is personal sharing only

Please consult your doctor before actions

Suggest consult 3 separate doctors before any changes taken

No comments:

Post a Comment