Translate

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Labeling 220317

Labeling 220317

Labeling and labels controls mood in most cases

Labels is descriptions

Most in text or audio video or photo, in charts in graphs or in any way shape or form describing affecting and controlling our mood, controlling what we think say and act

We put labels on everything everyone everywhere everytime

Everything and everyone is like a coin, we have a good side and a bad side

We have endless good and bad labels by others

We need to learn to sensitive on good labels on self and others but also beware of the fatal ones for avoid and prevent

If we can learn to appreciate people and things around us

We learn to put positive labels and aware and share positive labels

Be sensitive to positive labels and cherrypick the positive labels and enjoy them

Try this exercise daily, feedback your appreciation for ones around you daily, starts with  your family members and ones close to you, spend a minute and chat with them 3 things you appreciate about them daily, it can repeat a little from time to time if you run out of choice

I appreciate candy for knowing my gifts
I appreciate candy for feedback my gifts
I appreciate candy for sharing my gifts

I appreciate candy for respecting me
I appreciate candy for faith in me
I appreciate candy for appreciating me

I appreciate candy for cherishing me
I appreciate candy for communicating with me
I appreciate candy for knowing my values. 

No comments:

Post a Comment